Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Candy Corn

Has anyone eaten Candy Corn and not received a tummy ache after??  My Family has.

I dislike the store bought Candy Corn, the waxy nasty flavor!

One day while flipping through the T.V. channels I landed on Alton Brown's Good Eats!! I thought to myself. "I LOVE this show!!"  So, I commenced watching his Halloween Candy Special.

I had all the needed ingredients to make Candy Corn.  I hopped onto my computer and opened up the link for the recipe.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/candy-corn-recipe/index.html

Funny enough I even had a butter cutter that I used to cut all the candy corn 




I set them on a tray to set and before I knew it half the tray was gone from family walking by grabbing handfuls.  I used some to top orange flavored cupcakes.  I bagged up the rest and gave them away as gifts. 





No comments:

Post a Comment