Friday, September 2, 2011

What Came First?


My mind was spinning, complete with 3-D Technicolor and surround sound as I lay in bed last night pondering what came first the chicken or the egg??  Then it hit me like a flying disk!! IT HAD TO BE THE FEATHER!!  I started to wonder about things with feathers and my thoughts jumped to Monty Python and the Holy Grail … “In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?  But what if that swallow is carrying a coconut?”  Then I thought about where the saying “Horse Feathers” came from.  This of course, led me to think about the Pegasus and Unicorns. Naturally, the next image that popped into my mind was Flying Pigs!  It was then my smell-a-vision kicked it, BACON!!  A natural place for my brain to stop short at, after all, I am self-acclaimed meat-etarian.  There was my answer, Eggs. Eggs came first.  Eggs and Bacon and Bacon and Eggs!  The rest is just horse feathers.

~KDH


No comments:

Post a Comment