Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ornament Wreath

I have seen many blogs posting about there ornament wreaths.

My mother kept insisting that I make one.

I gave in and ran up the the nearest dollar store.

I purchased all the red ornaments I could get my little hands on.

I had to get large and small ones.


I even grabbed a few green and gold in case I didn't have enough red.


Next was to take a wire hanger and make it into a circle.


I must have failed shapes in kindergarten... That might be the worst circle ever! haha

Don't worry, with all the balls on it you wont notice..... to much.




I opened all of mine out in front of me.

Then I organized all the sparkly, shiny, and regular, large and small into different sections.

Then just start sliding them on.




After what felt like 100,000 ornaments, I pushed them together and gave it a little shake for them to fit together.


Yeah... that might have been the worst feeling in the world!

Alright, not the worst. However I knew this would take a lot of time.

Luckily I had started Les Miserable. (three hours)

After all of Les Mis, (replaying my favorite songs) a few breaks, I was soo close to being done.


As you can see slightly lopsided.. all you need to do is give it a little adjustment and all is good. 

Don't worry only you will feel like it isn't even.

All I needed to do next was connect it back together, add a bow and hang it up! 


My lazy self had enough of this so a bow didn't exactly make it...

However I like it like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment